Wednesday 23 January 2013

bullshit !

kalau takut dilambung ombak. jangan berumah ditepi pantai !

   

2 3 4 hari lepas rasa macam semua nak cari pasal. entah apa masalah dieornag. no matured thinking ! From what I told you before. That is my responsible ! I should and I must ! Posting with good word, advising and give a suggestion. You ! bullshit ! replying it with 'evil' words ever ! Jangan ingat korang2 berumur skit, korang ada hak nak marah2, nak cakap mcm2 kalau benda tu korang sendiri pon x tahu ! What kind of people are you ? Saya x kacau hidup awak, dan ini bermakna, awak tidak ada hak sedikit pon untuk kacau hidup saya and deciding everything bout my life ! Arghh. I think I should went to " Human Organization" class. Put yourself in my shoe. You'll feel it. And something. I'm just tired. Tired in manage this. Tired to cry. Along a day without doing anything. Drop the tears for this kind of people. Pretty please. Don't interrupt ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment